Things that are bad:
- As predicted, we haven’t posted in this blog forever and it is sad and neglected. But I knew that would happen. It’s hard to find the time and dedication to write in here, especially when I know no one is reading except for my blog-partner, and we talk basically every day so it doesn’t particularly matter.
- We both do not have a place to live this winter. This is actually not that big of a deal.
- I’m addicted to tetris.
- I’m incredibly busy.
- I am also broke.
- I missed The Office last week (this is certainly the most tragic thing on this list).
- I am too lazy to make myself any dinner.
Things that are good:
- I am doing incredibly well in school and I have not missed a single day of any of my classes yet, which is about as normal for me as, I don’t know… flying?
- The quarter is halfway over already (at least when I’m busy, time moves quickly)
- I am getting really, incredibly good at tetris.
- I can watch the office online
- It is almost winter.
- We are having a huge halloween party on Saturday night, and I will be dressing Pal as a Lion. Or maybe a viking. Or maybe both.
- I am stressed out as hell, but at least I am not bored…